Hi! I’m Kristie Keever. Big idea dreamer, visionary connisseur, dot connector •••, and magic maker.
I’m here to help you make those big, visionary ideas come to life in BIGGER ways than you could ever imagine.
My mission: to empower you to become fearless.
To give you the courage and the confidence to take the world by storm because let’s face it, Sister, you have things to do and you want to do them in a BIG way.
Well, guess what?!?
You can’t do them playing small.
I want you to be a HUGE success, to grow, and to expand your reach far beyond your wildest dreams; to be known for what you want to be known for (we do need you) and get paid handsomely to do so.
Sure, websites are what I do. They’re my ♫♪ jam ♪♫ but they’re only the end-result of what I actually do for you.
Together, we design and build a brand that is 100% authentic to you, that allows you to attract your most dreamy of all dreamy-dream clients, give you to confidence you need to finally charge what you’re really worth and develop the foundation that will allow you to expand your reach beyond your wildest dreams.
Sounds good, right?
Look, I get it. Putting yourself out there is scary. SCAR-RY!
I too am guilty of holding myself back out of fear. Fear of being rejected, fear of not being good enough, and I found it easier to make excuses and listen to the slew of other crazy ideas I held onto in my head. All of these were the very reasons I held on to my last corporate job that I KNEW I needed to get out of, for farrrr too long. BUT, I had a burning desire that lived deep in my soul that kept telling me that I had more to do to help others, and in order to do that, I had to follow my dreams. This meant leaving my job and continuously challenging myself to step outside of my comfort zone, every baby-step-of-the-way.
#doitscared but just DO IT!
Here’s what I’ve learned so far;
1. Connections are EVERYTHING
2. Collaborations are KEY
3. Celebrate the little wins, because over time they add-up to the BIG ones
4. Give yourself Grace
5. Find your tribe. You are NOT alone!
6. There is no such thing as competition because if you just do you, no one can ever compete with that
7. Baby steps are better than no steps
8. Refer back to #4
9. There’s always more to learn
10. tbd…(there’s always more)
So, my friend, when we combine your big vision with my keen ability to add structure and profitable action to that vision, that’s where the magic happens.
Strategy is the secret to building a successful brand which isn’t a secret at all; it’s the execution that counts. Let’s face it, it isn’t about the money BUT….when the money starts rolling in (in a big way) that’s when the vision really becomes real because you’re now able to serve and give back in much bigger ways.
Is my goal. My dream. My passion in helping you become wildly successful, experience blissful change, and feel empowered to take on the world.
We do this, together.
The fun stuff and other things you might like to know
1. I married my 5th grade elementary school crush. Even better…he asked me to marry him in our old 5th grade classroom.
2. I cannot have a single conversation without busting into some random song. ♪♫♪♫
3. I’m pretty sure I’m addicted to Starbucks.
4. No matter what I work on or create, my Son will always be my greatest accomplishment.
5. I am exactly 50/50 creative and analytic.
6. I am passionate about asking questions. I’m intrigued by how creative we all are, in our own ways.
7. Great branding, especially personal branding has a special place in my heart. A few of my favs…Taylor Swift, Dale Partridge, Oprah, Amy Porterfield, Hey, Sweet Pea (Elise + Scott Grice).
8. I truly believe the hustle and heart is what really sets you apart and you have to have, and be willing to do both.
9. I have the incredible honor of working with fabulous women (and a few men) all over the world! My clients span from Hawaii to London. That’s a lot of time zones!
10. As a double first-generation graduate, my parents instilled in me that I could be ANYTHING that I wanted, I just had to want it bad enough, be willing to work for it, and figure out how to #geterdone.
So my friend, if you’ve stuck around this long, why not see if we’re a good fit? (wink)
View client profile for more info on the type of bossbabe I work with or if you’re ready, let’s do this!