Branding photography differs from portrait photography in that branding photography is strategically specific and are caputred with the intent to tell a story. Your brand story.
Branding photos work to compliment your strategy in that they’ll be used on your website, in your print collateral, the cover of your book, on social media, etc.
They need to do two things;
1. They need to capture what makes you, you.
2. They need to help your dream client understand what it’s like to interact and work with you.
They set the stage, they tell the story. They are you – without ever saying a word.
• 1 hour planning session where we will chat details about your brand, the location, what to wear, props, settings, hair, make-up and more!
• We’ll brainstorm ideas and thoughts on the above, through a shared secret Pinterest board
• Styling and clothing direction to keep you on-brand
• 3 – 4 unique looks and shoot locations (walking distance or in studio)
• Location scouting – we’ll take the guess-work out for you
• You’ll receive professional hair and make-up the day of your shoot by artists on my team
• Two hours of shooting included so that we have enough to capture exactly what we need
• Coaching and positioning guidance to that you look amazing and feel at ease in front of the camera
• You will receive around 25-30 fully branded, fully edited images with full rights to use as you wish
• Brand Photography guidebook with tips and suggestions on how to best use your new branded photography