Please read this Refund Policy carefully before using this website or purchasing, accessing any of our Programs, Products and Services.
At Freshly Stated, llc. and our family of brands and services, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience when purchasing our training and mentoring services. However, we understand that there may be instances where a refund or exchange is necessary.
This Refund and Exchange Policy outlines our guidelines and procedures for handling refund and exchange requests for digital product purchases made on our website.
Eligibility for Exchanges or Refunds on Digital Products:
A. Incorrect Product:
In the event that you mistakenly purchased the wrong digital product from our website, we understand the need for an exchange. We will facilitate the exchange process under the following conditions:
- The request for the exchange must be made within 24 hours from the date of purchase.
- The original digital product should not have been downloaded, accessed, or used in any way.
- The correct digital product you wish to receive should be of equal or lesser value than the one purchased initially.
B. Exchanging the Product:
To initiate an exchange, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Order details of the incorrect product.
- The correct product you intended to purchase.
- Any additional information that will assist us in processing the exchange.
- Our customer support team will review your request and respond within 2 business days. If your exchange request is approved, we will provide you with access to the correct digital product as soon as possible.
C. Ineligible Exchanges or Returns of Digital Products:
Unless otherwise provided by law, you acknowledge that we do not offer refunds for any portion of your payment for any of our 1:1 Services or Masterminds, and no refunds will be provided to you, except under one condition: Please submit evidence that you’ve completed the course modules, done the work, and show that even after taking action, the instructions and methods haven’t worked for you. This applies to any of our Courses, Strategy Sessions, Training, Mentoring or Products.
Refund Eligibility on Training or Mentoring Services:
2.A. No Refunds on Coaching Services Used:
All sales of 1-on-1 coaching programs and services are final. We do not offer refunds for coaching sessions that have been used or rendered.
2.B. Partial Refund for Unused Coaching Services:
If you have paid for a coaching program or service in full and decide to request a refund before the program or service is completed, we may offer a partial refund based on the unused portion of the coaching program or service, minus any applicable fees.
2.C. Refund Calculation:
- Unused Sessions: If you have not utilized any coaching sessions within the coaching program or service, we will calculate the refund based on the total cost of the program minus the value of the unused sessions.
- Used Sessions: If you have used a portion of the coaching sessions within the program, we will deduct the value of the used sessions from the total cost of the program to determine the refund amount.
Please note that the following circumstances are not eligible for refunds:
- Change of Mind: Refunds will not be granted for coaching programs or services based on a change of mind or if you decide not to continue with the program.
- No-Show or Cancellation: If you fail to attend scheduled coaching sessions without prior notice or cancel sessions with less than 24hour notice, those sessions will be considered used and are non-refundable.
2.E. Refund Request Process:
- Request in Writing: To request a refund for unused coaching services, you must submit a written request to email@example.com within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Provide Details: Your refund request should include your name, contact information, the program, product, or service you purchased, and a clear explanation of the reason for the refund request.
2.F. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Refund Policy for 1-on-1 training and mentoring services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.G. Changes to the Policy
We reserve the right to update or modify this Refund Policy at any time without prior notice. Changes will be effective upon posting on our website. Your continued enrollment in our coaching programs or services after changes are made constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated: August 2023