Sharon Smith-Akinsanya is the owner and founder of the Rae Mackenzie Group, a diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy & marketing firm. Sharon and her team wanted a strategy to create cohesion amongst her family of brands, uplevel the overall visual strategy, and elevate the company’s strategic positioning in the marketplace.
Here are a few things we accomplished together:
- Created an umbrella brand strategy for the core brand.
- Defined the foundational brand strategy for each brand segment by defining the audience, offers, and core brand message
- Defined the customer journey and created a “wow” experience for every client touchpoint
- Established the brand niche and market segmentation
- Provided creative direction and visual brand strategy for an upleveled and cohesive brand design
- We upleveled the brand’s social presence by shifting the core story and visuals to speak directly to and attract the ideal target audience and convert into clients and customers
- We worked to define the social media content strategy, established brand story pillars and provided coaching on content development
- We defined the overall business strategy and identifited multiple revenue streams that were aligned to the core offer
Rae Mackenzie Group